Summer Nights Perfect Look in 5 Steps!
1. For a summer nighttime look, the first thing that comes to mind is a smudged/smoked-out eye liner like our eye pencil in Onyx! Less is more in the summer…no one wants to wear a lot of makeup on their face when it’s hot outside!
2. Golden sparkle eye shadow on the lid like our eyeshadow in Sun Gold with a warm, almost burnt orange-toned brown in the crease like our eye shadow in Wheat.
3. To go with that golden shadow and smudged eyeliner, add a dark brick/wine toned purple/brown eye shadow like our eyeshadow Pleasantly Plum in the corner for additional drama.
4. On the cheeks, bronzer glow, all day, all night! Can’t go wrong with some “J Lo” glow! Using our blush in Plum Brown and using our eyeshadow in Sandstone for a little shimmer on the eyes and cheeks.
5. Lastly, with an ombre deep magenta and a burnt orange lip to tie the look together
Now go out and have some fun!